You’ve Got The Job: Now What?Building Leaders to Run a High Performing Team
Eatontown, NJ | July 24-25th
Leaders are tasked with the difficult job of coaching, training, and developing their team while simultaneously taking care of their own daily duties, and we expect them to be able to juggle everything efficiently.
Great leaders aren’t born–they’re bred, just like any great employee. Yet for many, they have nowhere to turn for proper training on successfully leading a team. How can they be expected to perform at a top level while being given less on-the-job training than a new hire?
Glenn Pasch, CEO of PCG Digital, has taken his successful online course, Building and Leading a High Performing Team, and turned it into a 2-day live workshop entitled “You’ve Got the Job: Now What?”, where he will provide attendees the skills needed to become a great leader for their team.
Glenn will be addressing high-level topics, including:
- How to Manage a Team After Being Brought in From The Outside
- Promoted From Within: Managing Your Previous Teammates
- Tools of Leadership
- Interviewing and Hiring for Your Team
- Creating an Effective Training Process
- The 8-Step Coaching Process
- Communication Skills
- 5 “C’s” of a High Performing Team
- How to Unlock Your Average Performers
- Performance Reviews
Attendees will receive:
- Access to the online course “Leadership & Management Training: Building a High Performing Team” ($800 value)
- A course workbook that was made specifically for this workshop
- Coffee, Breakfast, and a Hot Lunch will be provided both days of the workshop
This exciting and educational workshop will take place on July 24th & 25th at the Sheraton on Route 35 in Eatontown, NJ. To book your tickets, fill out the form below and make an investment in your team today–your future leaders will thank you.